How To Add Two(2) WhatsApp Accounts
Hello, Today I will be Showing You Some Small Tip On How To Add 2 WhatsApp Account on Your Android devices Using both The Two or Three Sim Cards In Your Android device.
Please This Steps does not Required An Expert To Do It For You . You Can be Your Own Expert by Just Following The Following Tutorial Below.
1. Download And Install Multi Account Apk Below.
2. Open It After Installing The app And You will see The WhatsApp In The App. If Is Not There, Just Click The + sign and Add WhatsApp to The App as Shown Below Image.
3. Click And Hold The WhatsApp In the Multi Account Apk And Then Click on "Add Shortcut" As Shown In The Image Below.
4. Now Go Back To Your Device Home Screen And You Will Find The WhatsApp Shortcut over there As Shown in the Image Below.
5. Open it To And Click "Agree And Continue" To Go To The next Page As Shown In The Image Below.
6. Now Enter Your Second Sim Number And Click On "Next" To Set up The Account As You Always Does When You Are Setting Your WhatsApp account As Shown in The Image Below.
➢ Please Leave Your Comments after Successful Added Your Two Account On Your Device. And Please Share.