How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge using Odin
1. Download and Install Samsung USB Driver on your compute.
NOTE : Same Samsung are powered by Qualcomm. So please For Qualcomm Chipset, Follow the Link below Or Install Both Drivers if You Are Not Sure Of Your Device.
How To Install Qualcomm Drivers
DOWNLOAD CF-AUTO-ROOT FOR THIS SAMSUNG GALAXY MODELS
2. Download and extract the root files on your computer. After extracting you will be able to see the following files:
3. Now, Switch off your Device.
4. Now boot into Download Mode. To boot into download mode Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power button at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode Has Pup up.
5. In the Download mode you will be able to see a Warning Yellow Triangle Sign. In this situation you have to press the Volume Up key to continue.
6. Now, Open Odin3 (found in the extracted files, that you have downloaded in the Step 2) on your computer. Then connect your Smartphone to the computer.
7. Once you have connected the Smartphone to the computer, Odin will automatically recognize the device and show “Added” message at the lower-left panel.
8. Once your device detected by Odin, click on the PDA button and select the CF-Auto-Root.tar file (You have downloaded this file in step 2).
9. Now, click on the Start button in Odin to begin the Flashing.
10. Flashing usually takes About 1 minutes to complete the rooting process on your Samsung . Once Rooting process got completed, you will be able to see a Green Box with Pass written on it in Odin. During this process Smartphone will re-boot automatically. Once you see, the Pass message in Odin, you can disconnect your Device from the computer.
12. Now, Make sure you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge , open Applications Menu on your Smartphone and Find SuperSU App. If this app exist on your Smartphone then it means you have successfully rooted your device.
Please leave Your Comments After Successfully Rooted Your Device.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO DOWNLOAD LISTED STOCK ROMS BELOW