HOW TO FACTORY RESET ITEL OR SPREADTRUM DIVICE EASILY
REQUIREMENTS TO HARD RESET ITEL ON PATTERN LOCK OR PIN.
HOW TO INSTALL SPREADTRUM DRIVERS
*HOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM MEGA APP EASILY.
1. Download Moborobo( HERE )Pc App and install it on your PC.
2. Download Simple Hardreset ( HERE ) And save it in your PC as well.
3. Power off the Itel Or Any Spreadtrum android phone or remove and reinsert the battery.
Press volume up and power button together.
4. Release the buttons when the screen lights up with a kind of blank screen.
5. Wait for the Test mode screen to come up. The Test mode screen has some options like Full test, Item test, Factory Reset etc.
6. Now try to drag down the notification bar from the top of the screen. When you bring it down, click on the Settings icon which will take you to the phone’s settings menu.
7. In the Settings menu, move down to About phone and tap on build number five times to enable developer options.
8. Go back to developer options and enable Usb debugging.
9. Go to Security settings or Applications and also enable Installations from Unknown sources.
10. If you don’t enable USB debugging, your locked android phone will not be detected by the Moborobo app on your PC.
11. Now connect your locked Itel or spreadtrum phone to the PC and select MTP mode if its available.
12. On your computer, double click the Simple Factory Reset apk which will be launched by Moborobo. If it doesn’t launch it, right click on the HardReset apk, select Open with,
13. Choose Moborobo as default App to Open apk files.
14. When Moborobo pops up, click on Install and keep waiting until your phone is detected and Moborobo daemon is installed on your Itel/spreadtrum android phone.
15. When Moborobo shows completed in the app installation window, Go to your phone’s Settings again and Open Apps.
16. In the Next menu, select to view All Apps. Scroll down and open the Simple Factory Reset app.
17. Click on Go to app.
18. The app will launch. Select Factory reset and press yes to activate it as a device administrator.
Congratulation You Have Successfully Factory Reset Your Spreadtrum Device.
Stay Tuned For More Updates Or Subscribe To Get More Updates From This Site And Also Help To Share.
Leave Your Comment Please