>>Installing CWM recovery to the device
1. Download and install universal android adb drivers from here.
How To Install VCOM Drivers Here
2. Download SP Flash Tools.
Download Sp Flash Tool Here
3. Download scatter file & CWM made recovery.img of the device you want to restore.
4. Launch SP Flash tools.
5. Click on Scatter Loader button.
6. Select the scatter file of the device.
7. Tick Recovery from the list.
8. Double click on Recovery and select recovery.img you downloaded.
9. Click on Download button.
10. Connect the device Computer.
11.Wait for Flashing to complete. A green tick or green circle will be seen on the screen.
12. Disconnect the phone from the computer.
>>Restoring Device With CWM
1. Download and copy the CWM backup folder to your SD Card.
2. Boot to CWM Recovery by holding Vol. up then press Power button for about 3secs.
3. Now Use Vol. up & Vol. down keys to Navigate & select Backup/Restore using Power button.
4. Select Restore.
5. Select the backup you want to restore.
Wait for the process to complete (process can take about 10- 15 mins
Congratulations You Have Successfully Restore Your Device With CWM stock Rom ..
Please Leave Your Comments when you Find Any Difficulties or Errors.