How To Download from Mega Cloud on Android Devices
STEP BY STEP
>>Download Fire Fox / Google Chrome If you don't Have some.
Download Google Chrome here
Download Fire Fox Here
1. Now, simply visit the Mega URL or file link which you want to download on the Web Browser (Firefox or Chrome).
2. It will now show you a page showing this file can’t be downloaded in mobile browser as shown in the browser settings menu. It will open the settings menu as shown in the following image below.
3. On this page, tap on the 3 dots in the top right hand side corner to access the browser settings menu. It will open the settings menu as shown in the following image
4. Here Checkmark the option “Request Desktop Site” and tap on the “reload icon” as shown in the image below
4. The site will now be reloaded, into your browser into a PC or Computer like user interface as shown in the Image.
6. Once the complete file is downloaded it will now ask you with a Dialog Box to save the downloaded file as shown >>>
7. Here select the download option and your file will be now be saved into the Downloads folder.
Please if u encounter Any Problem, Don't hesitate to leave Your Comments.