GSM / HSPA / LTE
2G bands GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
4G bands LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300)
Speed HSPA, LTE
Announced 2017, January
Status Available. Released 2017, January
Dimensions 151 x 76 x 8.5 mm (5.94 x 2.99 x 0.33 in)
Weight 165 g (5.82 oz)
Build Front glass, aluminum body
SIM Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~72.7% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- MIUI 9.0
OS Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat)
Chipset Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
CPU Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU Adreno 506
Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
Internal 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
TWRP Recovery For Redmi Note 4
ADB & Fastboot Driver
Minimal ADB & Fastboot Driver
1. Make sure that you have installed ADB & Fastboot driver as mentioned above in bootloader unlocking process.
2. Download TWRP Recovery & Place it on your computer. All the required files for installation of twrp is given above.
3.Now, Enable USB Debugging & OEM Unlock on your Smartphone.
How to Enable USB Debugging & OEM Unlock on your device?
Here are the simple steps to enable USB Debugging.
Go to Settings > About Phone > Tap 7-8 times on MIUI Version. This will enable Developers option on your Redmi Note 4.
Again back to Settings > Additional Settings > Developer Options. Simply Enable USB Debugging & OEM Unlock from the menu.
4. Place your downloaded recovery on your computer. Go to the folder where you have placed the downloaded recovery.
5. Open Command window thereby Pressing both Right Click button of your mouse with the Shift key. From the options choose, “Open Command Window herbootloader
6. Connect Redmi note 4 to the computer using USB Cable.
7. In Command Window, enter the following code to check device is connected or not.
8. Type this & press enter to boot it into Fastboot mode. You can manually boot into fastboot mode using Power on + Volume down.
adb reboot bootloader
9. Now, the final step is to flash twrp recovery through fastboot mode.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
The flashing process will complete in next few seconds. You have successfully Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi note 4.
Install SuperSU and Grant root access on Mi Redmi Note 4
After successfully Unlocking Bootloader & Installing TWRP Recovery on the device the next step is to root your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
1. Switch off your phone & Reboot to recovery by pressing Power On + Volume Up button.
2. You will see twrp recovery on your device screen. In TWRP Recovery select Install Zip. Select your “SuperSU.Zip” file from the internal storage.
3. Confirm Flash! You will see a success message. Now Clear Cache & Dalvik Cache.After installation Reboot your device from the menu.
Note: Afer flashing SuperSU. Don’t reboot your phone else your device will be stuck at Mi Logo(Boot loop).
4. Again Go Back to the main Screen, Choose to Install and Select “lazyflasher-no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip” & Install it. Now, Swipe to confirm flash.
The flashing process will take few seconds. Wait until the process completes.
5. After installation, you can Choose “Reboot” option.
You have successfully rooted your Xiaomi Redmi note 4 with this method. First boot will take some time to boot up.
Please If You Encounter Any Difficulty, Post It @ Our Forum ALBDROID FORUM