Supported Device Types
1. First, you need to download Framaroot Apk And Install It On Your Device.
2. Now go to your phone setting>security and make sure that unknown source was ticked.
3. Install Framaroot.apk on your device (if you get warning message shown below click on install anyway) and open the app after the installation complete.
4. Now you see two option first one is ‘select an action to execute after root‘ select ‘install SuperSu‘ if you want to root otherwise ‘unroot‘. if you want to unroot your phone and the second one is ‘select an exploit in the list above to potentially root your device.’
5. Now select Install SuperSu and first exploit from the list it starts rooting your device when you click any exploit from the list if you get “Success.. Superuser and SU binary installed. You have to reboot your device“. Otherwise, you get "Failed" Then Try another exploit if available.
6. If you successfully rooted you can check the link below if your phone is rooted or not. If you get failed message move to different method listed below.
If You Encounter any Errors Rooting Just Post The problem at Our Forum.