This step will help you to install your spreadtrum drivers on you computer. Just follow the steps below.
HOW TO INSTALL SPREADTRUM DRIVERS ON PC
1. Download SciU2S Android USB Spreadtrum Drivers.
2. Download SCI android usb driver jungo v4
3. Disable driver signature verification enforcement if using a Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 PC.
4. Setup ADB
5. Spreadtrum phone
PROCEDURE OR STEPS TO FOLLOW
1. Unzip SCI android usb driver jungo v4 to get its content
1b. Open the SCI-android-usb-driver-jungo-v4 folder > x64 (if you're using a 64 bit PC) or x86 (if you're using a 32 bit PC)
1c. Launch DPInst.exe and follow the driver installation Wizard.
1d. Unzip the SciU2S Android USB Spreadtrum Drivers zip file to get its content.
2. In Windows, go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
3. Click any of the device groups (any of the items on the list) you see there, then from Action menu at the top, select Add legacy hardware
4. The Add hardware wizard will be launched, click Next
5. Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) and click Next
6. Click Have Disk...
7. Click Browse... and locate your driver's .inf file is, then select it (Spreadtrum Drivers => SciU2S => x86/x64 for 32bit/64bit PC respectively => driver => SciU2S.inf)
8. Click Open and OK. You will see the drivers listed
9. Select your driver (SCI Android USB2Serial) then click Next
9b. Click Next
10. Click Finish
10b. Your drivers should now Be on the list. Repeat the procedure for Spreadtrum Drivers => google-usb_driver => android_winusb.inf
11. Go to C: / Users/your-user-directory/.android/adb_usb.ini and open with any text editor like notepad or notepad+
(if you can't find the file then download it HERE and place it in the directory)
12. Add the following on a new line (This is Spreadtrum's USB Vendor ID)
13. Connect the phone to PC without battery inside (switched off is fine if battery is not removable) and Windows will install some additional drivers
If after installing the above driver and the phone still isn't detected, uninstall all SPD drivers using USB deview
Then download and install SCIUSB2SERIAL
Stay Tuned For More Updates Or Subscribe To Get More Updates From This Site And Also Help To Share.
Leave Your Comments.