1. Download Vroot
2. Enable USB Debugging on the phone (Settings > Developer OR Settings > About > Keep clicking Build Number > Back to Settings > Developer)
2b. Install PdaNet on the PC with phone connected to PC via USB (Read How to Install it=> Learn How To Install)
3. Install Vroot on the PC
4. Launch Vroot and ensure you have an internet connection
5. Ensure the phone is still connected to the PC
6. Wait for Vroot to detect the phone.
7. Click the Root button to begin the rooting process.
8. The phone will be rebooted once rooting is complete.
9. You Are Done.
Please If You Encounter Any Problem, Just Leave Your Comment.
Stay Tuned For More Updates Or Subscribe To Get More Updates From This Site And Also Help To Share.