1. Install VCOM drivers on your PC
2. Download SuperSU 2.76.zip at
4. Download TWRP for Infinix Hot 4
(Credits to Jemmini for this recovery)
5. Switch off the phone (still with battery inside)
Flash the TWRP recovery.img to the phone using SP Flash tool.
6. Boot the phone into recovery mode using Volume up button + Power button.
7. In TWRP, if you get a prompt asking you to swipe to allow modification of the System partition, tap KEEP READ ONLY
8. If TWRP offers to root the phone, select NO
9. In TWRP recovery, tap Install
10. Navigate to the location of the SuperSU 2.76.zip and select it
11. Swipe to confirm flashing of SuperSU.zip and wait till flashing is complete
12. Reboot the phone normally
13. Confirm Root by installing and running Root Checker
Stay Tuned For More Updates Or Subscribe To Get More Updates From This Site And Also Help To Share.