Clear the app's data & cache
1. Go to settings
2. Select app
3. Navigate to all
4. Click on the app from the list
5. Click on Force Stop
6. Under Storage, clear the apps data and cache then relaunch it
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on apps
3. Scroll to the 'All' tab
4. Press the menu button
5. Click on 'Reset app preferences' ( don't panic, no app or data will be lost)
FLASH SYSTEM.IMG ONLY
1. Stock Rom (DOWNLOAD HERE)
2.Sp Flash Tool(Download & Learn How to Flash)
3. Vcom drivers (DOWNLOAD)
Learn To Install Here
4.PC , USB cable
STEPS TO RESOLVE:
1. Download And Extract The Stock Rom Of Your Device Model.
2. Extract Sp Flash Tool And open The Setup. Wait for Sp flash tool to load.
3. Now click Scatter Loading at the top and locate the scatter file in the Stock Rom You extracted.
4. After Loading it, All the files in the Stock Rom will load and be ticked.
5. In this case , You will have to untick all except system.img .
6. Now Click Download at the top near Format.
7. In this case Remove battery from the device but if battery is in-built, leave it but make sure device is completely off and flash it.
8. Wait For It to finish flashing and should pop up "OK"
9. Now disconnect the device and power it up. Unfortunately Off Will be Gone.
If You Get Stuck At Any Point , Just Leave Your Comment or Post You Thread @ ALBDROID FORUM