If you've been using miracle box and all of a sudden yours has an inactive start button This is due to using an old and expired version of miracle box while your PC is connected to the internet. Follow any of the two methods below to fix this.
TEMPORARY FIX METHOD
PROCEDURE TO FIX
1. Click on the time at the bottom right hand corner of your PC screen > change date and time setting
2. In the window that appears next, click on "Change date and time.."
3. Another new window would appear, simply backdate your PC's date to an earlier time when miracle was working perfectly (e.g i used 1st July) then click on OK
4. Launch miracle again using Miracle_Loader, it shoould now have an active start button
PERMANENT FIX METHOD
>> A fresh Windows installation OR a Windows OS where miracle box hasn't been used with an internet connection
* The file path to the miracle box and loader .exe files
>> You can block miracle box and loader using any other firewall program of your choice. It would work just the same as using Windows firewall.
1 Open Control Panel > Windows Firewall
2. The windows firewall window should open > Click on Advanced settings (located at the left hand side)
3. In the window that opens next, Click on Outbound Rules (located at the left hand side)
4. Then Click on New Rule (located at the right hand side)
5. In the window that appears, tick the check-box beside 'Program' then Click Next
6. Tick the check-box beside 'This program path', then Click Browse
7. In the window that appears, located the Miracle_Box.exe file then Select it
8. Click Next
9. Tick the check-box beside 'Block the connection', then Click Next
10. Tick the check-box beside 'Domain', 'Private' and 'Public', then Click Next
11. Give the rule a name (e.g miraclebox), then Click Next
12. Repeat the procedure again for Miracle_Loader_2.27A.exe
13. Now, you should be able to keep using this version of miracle box without disconnecting your internet connection or having to backdate your PC's date.